Thursday, February 4, 2010

Allow me to introduce myself

In my last post I gave you my story, but I didn’t really get a chance to introduce myself, so I’d like to take the opportunity to do that now. My name is Michelle, I’m 21 years old, and I’m from Massachusetts. I am a senior at Quinnipiac University – a small school in Connecticut – and I am a Communications – Media Studies major and a Marketing minor. My birthday is December 16th, 1988. I have a twin sister and an older sister.

Disney is a huge part of my life – I’m a Disney kid, what can I say? I’ve been to Disney World more times than I can count, Disneyland a few times, and on 2 Disney cruises. My favorite park is Magic Kingdom, my favorite characters are Tinkerbell and Mickey Mouse!

I love music. It is a dream of mine to have a career in the music industry – either in radio or at a record label. I co-host a 2 hour radio show at my school. Last summer I was a publicity intern at Universal Motown Records, which was a great experience. I am always going to concerts. My favorite artists include John Mayer, Taylor Swift, and Matt Nathanson, but I like many types of music.

I love to travel. I have been to most of the states in the US. I have also traveled to London and Israel. Last spring I studied abroad in Australia, which is a beautiful country. I would love to go to Greece, Italy, and Africa. New York City is my favorite city.

I love Starbucks, romantic comedies, and animals.
I tend to have an optimistic outlook on life.

That’s me in a nutshell. If there’s anything you want to know, just ask! :)

I know I was going to post about the interview in this post but I wanted to make my introduction. Interview post will be up shortly!

ALSO, if you have a blog, please post your blog link in the comments. I can see my follower’s profiles, but not blogs, so I can’t get to the blog to follow it. (Or maybe I just haven’t completely figured this out yet!) Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm Starbucks! Now I'm craving some.

    I'm so jealous that you've traveled to London. I've been all around France, Sweden, Italy, and Malta, when the place I want to go to most is London! :)

    I just found your blog, and I look forward to reading more! Mine is here in case you are interested.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete