Thursday, February 18, 2010

ACCEPTED!

Today, I got the e-mail that I have been accepted for a Merchandising role for Fall 2010!!!

It has been 15 days since my interview, and although I didn't expect to hear so soon, I had kept checking my mail and thinking about that purple folder.

I had applied for Merchandising, Attractions, Main Entrance Operations, and Photopass, although I wasn't as interested in Photopass. I was equally interested in the other three roles.

I am so excited that the wait is over and I have a plan for after graduation!

Now I need to figure out arrival date, where I want to live, etc...

Congrats to everyone else who got in and good luck to those who are still interviewing or waiting to hear back! Also, if you didn't receive a thank you e-mail, I didn't and I was accepted so don't fret over that!

1 comment: