Saturday, July 24, 2010

3 week countdown!

It has been almost 6 months since this whole process began. I'm finally reaching the 3 week countdown until I leave for Orlando! My sister and I are heading down on August 15th and staying at Pop Century. We've never stayed at this resort and got an amazing deal so I'm pretty excited about it. We requested a 90s room so if we get it, that will be even better! We are flying down on the 15th but don't check in until the 18th. It'll be fun to just relax before the craziness begins. We already know some people down in Orlando so hopefully it will be a chance for us to get to see them before the program starts.

I am also waiting on some important phone calls this week which will hopefully bring some good news! I don't want to say too much in case it doesn't turn out how I'm hoping, but I'll just say that I might have a different role when I arrive than what I am intending on doing...

Keep your fingers crossed for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment