Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Disney Dining

One of my favorite things about Disney is Disney Dining! There are so many different types of restaurants, each which feature different environments and different menus. While I have had the pleasure of Dining at many of these restaurants, there are still many more I need to visit. As of right now, my favorite is Ohana, at Disney's Polynesian Resort. Although I've only been once, it easily is on the top of my favorite Disney dining list.

Two restaurants, among many others, that I want to eat at while on my CP are ...

Cinderella's Royal Table - How amazing is it that guests are able to dine in Cinderella's castle? Of course my ultimate dream would be to stay in the suite in the castle, but since this is as close as I'll get, I want to try it!

Coral Reef Restaurant - Although I'm not the biggest seafood fan, this seems like one of the coolest places to eat. Plus, it's not all seafood so there are other options. The environment is so cool and it reminds me of the Disney episode of Full House. Rumor has it that Mickey can occassionally be found scuba diving by the restaurant

Kusafiri Bakery - Located at the Animal Kingdom, this bakery has a few new desserts, including cupcakes! My weakness is cupcakes so I really want to try the two newest ones! "The zebra cupcake (yellow cake with buttercream icing and swirls of white and chocolate shavings) and the elephant cupcake (chocolate with German chocolate filling, buttercream frosting and a white chocolate elepant on top)." (http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2010/05/a-little-vacation-indulgence/)

Campfire Sing-A-Long with Chip and Dale at Fort Wilderness - Just edited the post to add this one! I've heard about this but don't know anybody who has been but basically it's making S'mores with Chip and Dale and having a sing a long. How cute??? It must be so much fun!! I want to go!

What are your favorite places to eat at Disney?

No comments:

Post a Comment