Friday, June 25, 2010

50 days

Last night I bought my plane ticket and today marks the 50 day countdown until I move to Orlando! It's getting closer and finally feeling so real.

I bought a one-way ticket to Orlando. At this point, I have no idea when I will be coming back home. It is so exciting! I also have begun to realize how many people I will know down there. Of course I can't wait to make lots of new friends, but it's comforting and reassuring to know that I'll already have friends in Orlando. I have friends at UCF, friends currently doing CPs/PIs, my sister is going down with me, friends of friends who live in FL, as well as everyone I have talked to and have yet to meet.

There is so much I am looking forward to and I already know I am going to love it! I try not to set my expectations high so that everything exceeds my expectations, but this is an adventure that I know is going to be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment