Friday, May 21, 2010

Give Kids The World

As I mentioned in a previous post, I'm gonna use my blog to post some of the things I want to do most during my time at Disney. One thing at the top of my list is volunteering with Give Kids The World. The purpose of Give Kids The World is to "provide memorable, magical, cost-free experiences to children with life-threatening illnesses and their families."

One of my friends has volunteered with GKTW before and it is truly something I want to be able to volunteer with when I am down there. Disney is a huge part of my life and I have been fortunate enough to have taken many trips down there and now be living and working there. For these children, a trip to Disney is not only just a wish, but possibly one of the last times they will be able to form memorable and enjoyable trips with their families. It is essentially Make A Wish at Disney. I know there are opportunities specifically for CPs to participate and I am hoping to be a part of the Magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment