Wednesday, May 5, 2010

endings & beginnings

I haven't updated this in a while - my apologies! I have been incredibly busy these past few weeks with school work, but now that the sleepless nights have ended I can officially say I'm done with college! I don't graduate until May 16th, but I'm essentially done. It's so crazy to think that I have completed this phase in my life, but I can't wait for what is to come.

It seems as if all the acceptances/rejections have been received. I have gotten to know quite a few people and everyone seems so great & so passionate about working for Disney. Although I am sad that there are a few people I have talked to that were rejected, I am looking forward to enjoying this experience with all of those who have been accepted.

It's not quite complete - I'm sure I'll continue to think of things - but I have begun to make a list of things I have never done and HAVE to do during my time at Disney. The list (or what I have of it so far) will be posted soon - so look out for that!

What is on everyone's list of things they HAVE to do during their time at Disney??

No comments:

Post a Comment