Friday, March 26, 2010

making magic

There are so many things I love about Disney World and could praise the company for, but one thing that makes it have a special place in my heart is the concept of making magic. The idea that everyone deserves to smile and feel special and that the power to make that happen is in anyone's hands. Everyone and anyone can perform random acts of kindness, but it is the Cast Members who truly make the Disney experience magical for the guests and for each other.

I have met and interacted with so many cast members and there have been plenty who have gone above and beyond their responsibilities. They love what they do and make sure everyone around them is enjoying themselves just as much. On my most recent trip to Disney, there were a few cast members who made me proud to know I'll be a part of the Disney family and excited to spread the magic.

My sister worked in Merchandise and one of the things she always mentions she loved about the role was the amount of guest interaction. It is my hope that I'll become one of those cast members that makes the experience memorable for each guest I interact with.

No comments:

Post a Comment