Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Home

My sister and I always refer to Disney as "home". In a way, it kind of was always like our second home. We've been to Disney World more times than I can count, and our love for Disney gives everything Disney a sort of comfort...kinda like home.

I am so excited to be going down to Florida on Friday and go to the parks next week! Now that I been accepted, there is an added element to the trip - of knowing this is where I'll be working, living, and playing come August.

After my interview, my recruiter had told me I would hear 4-6 weeks later. Of course, that's what a lot of them say, and most of the time the wait is shorter. If the 4-6 weeks had held true, I could essentially still be waiting for a response. I think going to Disney over Spring Break either still waiting, or worse, being denied, would be a completely different experience. It would make the wait even worse.

I have talked to quite a few of the other CPs - Facebook, Meebo, Blogspot - and it has been so great hearing how excited everyone is. I know there's still a lot of people waiting (hang in there!), but I have enjoyed talking to everyone so far and would love to get to know more of you! Congrats to everyone who has recently been accepted!

I can't wait to go home!

No comments:

Post a Comment